Intermediate / Consultant / Bachelor Degree Level
Pediatric Wellness Consultant (PWC)
Who is this course for?
- those passionate about childcare seeking a professional working knowledge of holistic modalities
- medical professionals wishing to increase their knowledge of natural health resources for kids
- individuals interested in learning holistic health protocols using natural sources to support children’s wellness, development and emotional health
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pillars of Health
- How-to Consultation
- Colloidal Silver PDF
- Zapper Activity
- Bed Wetting
- Bladder Issues
- Ear Issues
- Throat Issues
- Skin Issues
- Hyperactive / Spectrum Disorders
- Children’s Issues
- Flu/Viral Infection
- Nature’s First AID Kit
- Respiratory / Breathing Issues
Tools & Techniques
- Music Therapy
- Color Lamp Therapy
- Herbology / Botanical
- Bathology / Hydrotherapy
- Cell Salts
- Muscle Response Testing (MRT)
Experienced & Proficient Professional
Applying trained knowledge to our future generations!
The future is now! You already know what you know, so let us teach you how to apply that knowledge to the little people of the world.
Using support recipes to empower parents with their kids!
There is no outside looking in opportunities when building a healthy community. What is the point of being separate from the people who need you most? We equip you to be part of the village.
How to really use Homeopathy – taught by an MD!
HA! We don’t do anything by half-measure! Who better to teach you about the world of Homeopathy than an MD, who uses it DAILY!?
Family Health COMMANDER and Believer
- In-home solutions for in-home health issues facing your kids!
Yes, the kitchen sink will be a needed tool; maybe a little shopping for supplies, but you WILL NOT need that degree in Rocket Science, because we have already launched the solution for you!
- Learn about the difference between viral and bacterial infections – brought to you by a FNP?
Put up your feet, turn on the video, gr, and let our Nurse Practitioner guide you through the hardest part of figuring out what little Johnny needs to feel better.
- Your very own Nature’s First Aid Kit booklet!
Boom-Shaka-Laka! Your very own resource straight from the many years of Dr. Angie’s experience working with kids to help them be the best they can be!
Savvy Supporter and Knowledge Seeker
- How to adjust dosages on your supplement bottles for kids!
No games, no guesswork… well, because who has time for such nonsense? We give it to you straight, because you have little lives to change in big ways – GO GET ‘EM!
- Sanity Saving Recipes kids will love!
No spoonful of sugar here! Our simple, easy, great-tasting recipes don’t need to be dressed up, because they won’t be considered “medicine”, PLUS, you become the superhero of Sanity Savers Anonymous when fevers are high and every nerve is short.
- How a colored lightbulb can reduce fevers and chase away monsters!
No mess, no fuss. Just color and light, and effective ways to help with everything from the monsters under the bed, to the monsters in the head, throat, nose and ears.
- Pediatric Wellness Consultant
This is an online course equivalent to 112 Credit Hours* – Bachelor Level.
LIFETIME Access! Learn at your own pace.
112 Credit Hours* at less than $9.00/ credit hour
Online exam (must pass for certification)
Personalized certificate/diploma emailed upon completion
Completion Estimate: 3 – 9 months
Note: This course can be applied toward future courses, such as our comprehensive CAHP Program
Pediatric Wellness Consultant (PWC)
112 Credit Hours* = $997.00 (PIF) = Less than $9.00/credit hour