Certified Comprehensive Iridologist Program
Iridology Expert, CNC, CI, CCI, CCII
President and Founder
Joyful Living Services
Meet Your Instructor…
Brenda Generali was certified as a Comprehensive Iridology Instructor by the International Iridology Practitioner’s Association (IIPA) in April 2020, in Iridology by Dr. Bernard Jensen in 1987. She was certified by the American Association of Nutritional Consultants as a Certified Nutritional Consultant and as a Certified Herbalist by Dr. Jim Jenks in 1990, respectively.
Brenda has been practicing Iridology, Nutritional Consulting and Herbalism through Joyful Living Services in the Sacramento area for the past 17 years and in the Bay Area for 12 years prior to that. She has consulted in the Natural Vision Center as well as the Sutter Chiropractic Center in San Francisco and has shared an office with a massage therapist in Alameda. She currently works out of her home office in the Sacramento area.
Who is this for? …YOU
- The Practitioner or Soon-to-be Practitioner who wants to add to their expertise!
- The person(s) who wants to take their health care back into their own hands
- The Someone who desires sound knowledge and techniques from an experienced practitioner not just a “blog” full of theory filled information
- And yes YOU – looking for #truths and real information to bring to your community, to build your confidence, and to Ultimately get those set of initials behind your name!
Brenda, your learning material in the Certified Iridologist Series is well presented and understandable. You do a great job in sharing your knowledge with us. You were very supportive and understanding… I would highly recommend anyone that is interested in studying in this field. Keep up the good work and thank you very much for an excellent course. – Erica
Included in This Program:
Over 200 Hours
Level 1 / Level 2: 200+ PowerPoint / 200+ note pages / recording of each session /
Private Facebook Group / Course Outline / Photo Manual / Final Exam / Instructor Support
- Introduction to Iridology
- History of Iridology
- Iris Positions
- Iris Zones
- Iris Chart
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Rating Constitution
- Iris Signs
- Ways the Eyes Change
- Demo: Use of Magnifying Lens & Light
- Iris Photography
- The Health Equation
- Constitutional Types
- Constitutional Subtypes by Color
- Lipemic Diatheses
- Constitutional Subtypes by Structure
- Lacuna Types
- Pupil Tonus
- Collarette Signs
- Contractio Furrow
- Schera Signs
- Using the Iris Evaluation
- History Intake Form
- Doing a Complete Iris Analysis
- Practice Iris Analysis & Case Studies
- Do ten (10) Iris Evaluations
- Review how to study for the Examination
- How to Become a Successful Iridologist
→ Each level includes live and interactive teaching that enables immediate implementation of information provided
→ Interactive residency clinicals
→ Real case studies to train & evaluate… no theory… with over 30+ years of training shared directly with you
→ Live interactive study groups… an organized structure to connect with other students to aid in implementation of modality use
The final challenge exam is issued by the IIPA (International Iridology Practitioner Association) and an Exam Prep Class is included in your purchase ($299 value). This will be provided directly from your instructor.
There is a lot of information but I have found the course very easy to follow. I enjoy the videos and course information. Brenda is extremely knowledgeable and shares great information. She is very supportive and offers great communication with questions that I have asked. I am extremely happy that I choose this course!
The course is very well structured. I strongly recommend this training course to both those who want to know as much as possible about iridology and to those who are already practicing it. We find answers to many of our questions in this course.