Health & Wellness Coach (HWC)
Who is this course for?
- individuals passionate in primary areas of health, such as diet, activity and wellness for themselves, family and friends
- those who have the desire to help others identify their ideal health goals, define a customized plan and guide them in putting the plan into action
- healthcare and fitness professionals who want to take the proper steps towards being more qualified as a certified holistic health coach
EPIC FOUNDATION (Modified Version)
- Anatomy &Physiology
→Over 30 Eating Strategies
→Delivery Systems of Nutrients
→Chemistry of Man -
Body & Chemical Nutrients
→Collagen Peptide Therapy
→Water Quality and Variations
→Air Quality Determinations
- Pillars of Health
- Introduction to Homotoxicology
Tools & Techniques
- Emotional Release
- External Influences
- Music Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Cravings Don’t lie
- Coaching intake form
- Coaching Focus Coaching Session
- Sample MI Questions and Statements
- Symptom Questionnaire
- Adrenal Questionnaire
- Candida Questionnaire
- Balance Self-Care Toolkit & USER-GUIDE
- Coaching for Change
- Social Media Strategy Template
- Wheel of Life Exercise
- Blank Wheel-Coaching
- Bagua map Vision Board
- Love Languages
- Organ Meanings
Health & Wellness Coach
This is an online course equivalent to 86 Credit Hours* – Coach Level.
LIFETIME Access! Learn at your own pace.
Online quiz and certificate emailed upon completion.
Completion Estimate: 3-6 months
This course can be applied toward future upper level courses,
such as our comprehensive CAHP Program
Frequently Asked Questions:
*What is the difference in Health & Wellness Coach, Women’s Health and Wholistic Men’s Course Designations?
The focus is just as the Name implies. Each of these titles “focus,” meaning providing added Modules, that support the respective course titles. The Health & Wellness Coach Certification provides focused Coaching Models, Motivational Interviewing Techniques, Coaching Templates and more. Not to mention the indicated Tools & Techniques.