Health & Wellness Coach (HWC)
Who is this course for?
- individuals passionate in primary areas of health, such as diet, activity and wellness for themselves, family and friends
- those who have the desire to help others identify their ideal health goals, define a customized plan and guide them in putting the plan into action
- healthcare and fitness professionals who want to take the proper steps towards being more qualified as a certified holistic health coach
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pillars of Health
- TOP pharma
- TOP Disease names
- How-to Consultation
- Introduction to Homotoxicology
Tools & Techniques
- Emotional Release
- External Influences
- Music Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Cravings Don’t lie
- Wheel of Life Exercise
- Blank Wheel-Coaching
- Bagua map Vision Board
- Love Languages
- Organ Meanings
- Coaching intake form
- Coaching Focus Coaching Session
- Sample MI Questions and Statements
- Symptom Questionnaire
- Adrenal Questionnaire
- Candida Questionnaire
- Balance Self-Care Toolkit & USER-GUIDE
- Coaching for Change
- Social Media Strategy Template
Health & Wellness Coach
Click to Open Full Syllabus
Health & Wellness Coach
Beginner level – Designation
86 credit hours* – $695.00 = $8.08/credit hour
Online exam and certificate/diploma MAILED upon completion.
Completion estimate – 3-6 months
Payment Plan: 3 payments of $255.00 per payment for 3 months
A & P (10 credit hours)
Recognize, understand and use terms associated with the organization of the body, positional and directional vocabulary, planes of the body, and related anatomy and physiology. Further recognize the interrelationship of body systems and their homeostasis requirements. The Human Biological Systems are a foundational “must know” to obtain successful results.
The second section trains on the Symptoms of Visceral dis-ease. Visceral: Referring to the viscera, the internal organs of the body, specifically those within the chest (as the heart or lungs) or abdomen (as the liver, pancreas or intestines). In a figurative sense, something “visceral” is felt “deep down.” It is a “gut feeling.”
Nutrition (30 credit hours)
This is a power packed course trained by Ashley Uchtman an Institute of Integrative Nutrition graduate and our Founder Angie Ates. You will discern the nutrients and HOW they fuel the body. By pulling this knowledge all together you will be able to create Bio- Individual programs for yourself and others.
Just a snapshot of what is covered in this over 7 hours of video training:
(and over 170 pages of support documents)
Amino Acids -Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. There are 20 kinds of amino acids; these have been found to have various biological and chemical functions. • Origins of Amino Acid Fermentation:Amino-Acid-Producing Bacteria Screening and
• What is the Amino Acid Fermentation Process? • Safety of Amino Acids
• Functions and Uses of Amino Acids
• Over 30 eating strategies – This information will be the cornerstone of your nutritional plans as you guide yourself and others to optimal wellness.
• Delivery Systems of Nutrients – What different “delivery” options pose as beneficial or not so much. These section on liposomal, sucrosomal and more delivery systems will aid you in finding the “right” supplement for yourself and others.
• Chemist of Man- Body & Chemical Nutrients– the fundamental understanding of the interaction of micro and macro nutrients in an isolated or companion delivery method.
• Collagen Peptide Therapy– Collagen peptides are highly bioavailable. They act as building blocks, renewing bodily tissues, such as skin, bones and joints. Discover the proper application and when therapeutic amounts are beneficial.
• Water Quality– Water quality refers to the chemical, physical, biological, and radiological characteristics of water. Learn what waters are really “wet” and which ones are “toxic” to the body.
• Air Quality– Discover the 6 levels of air quality and what you can do to protect yourself and others.
Pillars of Health (1 credit hour)
6 levels of Health
Your current level of health is a perfect reflection of how your body, mind and spirit is responding to the environment and lifestyle you have created for yourself. Determine how these levels can be adjusted and transformed to support the well being of everyone.
Pharmacology (3 credit hours)
Our Family Nurse Practitioner Debbie Evans brings her clinical integrative experience to train on drug categories. She shares the use of prescriptions and impact on the body systems and the Nutrient deficiencies that may occur with their use.
Pathology (3 credit hours)
This module is about Top disease names discussed from an integrated medical model. Debbie Evans – FNP-BC teaches the disease conditions and processes alongside conventional etiology theories.
Introduction to Homoxicology (3 credit hours)
Homotoxicology, developed by the German doctor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg, is the scientific concept behind anti-homotoxic medicine. Understanding this concept will aid you in creating a Bio-Individual program for your client and yourself.
What you will learn:
The basic principles of Homotoxicology
The origin and history of the 6 phase table The dynamic of a disease in the 6 phase table The principle of disease evolution
Tools & Techniques to support the Change Model:
This is an online course equivalent to 86 Credit Hours* – Coach Level.
LIFETIME Access! Learn at your own pace.
Online quiz and certificate emailed upon completion.
Completion Estimate: 3-6 months