Complementary Health Strategist (CHS)
Yes! CEUs Available thru Westbrook University!
Who is this for… YOU
- The Health food store owner and powerful employee.
- The person(s) that wants to take their health care back into their own hands.
- The Someone who desires sound knowledge from experienced practitioners not just a “blog” full of theory filled information.
- And yes YOU – looking for #truths and real information to bring to your community, to build your confidence, and to Ultimately get those set of initials behind your name!
WHY the initials? Because it shows you have Passion for the Natural Health industry and are willing to gain formal training to better yourself and share that knowledge with others.
After all, the CHS offers credibility and supports your confidence much more than your latest “online search” remedy solution ideas. Don’t get us wrong, we LOVE social media and those cute Pinterest ideas too. However, we prefer to offer a authentic, clinically tested, practitioner experienced approach to your bodies’ care.
“Not one thing fixes one thing.” So one point of view doesn’t always work nor should it be attempted on some people….. Angie Ates (founder)
By the way… CHS IS included in the CAHP program. Meaning all the material that is in CHS is ALSO in CAHP. Not sure if you are ready for CAHP but want to enjoy the level of CHS? Join now then you can move on up to the FULL CAHP program…
Because once you start learning the EPIC way… you will be hooked!!
Included in This Course:
Over 52 program hours and 844 pages of support material – with Designation Certification
Digestive, metabolic and how to utilize them and when Value $297.00
* taught by our Enzyme Specialist (Angie) with over a decade of real life experience
Small and mighty supplement that are EPIC for kids Value $297.00
* The included reference manual exceeds 25 pages of clinical uses of the 12 original cell salts and the symptomatology associated with the deficiencies of these salts. Yes for you to print and actually use.
Learning REAL and Practical use of herbs from the kitchen, garden or a package Value $297.00
*taught by our Master Herbalist (Terry) and includes a EPIC fun herb walk!
The good, the bad and the ugly. Which cleansing protocol is for you? Value $297.00
* taught by our Certified Detox Specialist (Angie) and includes many cultural #truths
Beyond organic…Eating Strategies (aka diets), Nutritional deficiency signs and so much more. Value $297.00
*taught by our Certified Holistic Health Coach (Ashley) – graduate of Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
Anatomy & Physiology
Yep! in terms you will actually understand….after all flanges are really fingers in “our” world! Value $297.00
The details of HOW the body works… all the supplements in the world won’t help if you don’t understand HOW they are helping.
taught by Dr. Lisa Holt- an EPIC integrative approach
PLUS! TOP 10 Symptoms and HOW to create a Strategy to remedy them…
Value of $997.00
That is $100.00 per symptom- all packaged with protocols/ remedies and ultimately solutions to balance the body.
NOW that is EMPOWERING!
Our Bonus with Betsy module – We visit an actual practitioners office and we demonstrate/ discuss..….Ear candling, Ozone therapy, Sauna therapy, Ion Foot baths and more. Value $297.00 (And Something about a hoola hoop… hmmm)
Unlimited ONLINE access to the course modules/ materials- we let you watch and review over and over and over…..we want you to Master the topic this will EQUIP you for Success. Valued at Priceless
Clinical Application guide sheets to ensure you “know what you know”- This supports the thought process behind the solution and hands on experience of actually following a sequence for results. Valued at Priceless
Support pdfs to guide you and lead you to “pulling it all together”. We provide a roadmap to aid you in “getting in the head” of the training practitioner in order for you to have ready made protocols and remedies to use for your community and clients. Valued at Priceless
TOTAL VALUE : $3076 and……..
How does it work:
Steps to Success:
Step 1: Watch the videos and complete the supportive pdf worksheets. (And NO you do not send in any forms so someone can “check” your work)
Step 2: Apply your knowledge by utilizing the strategies and solutions indicated in the video training via the roadmap sequence sheets.
Step 3: Complete your Skills checkoff list (this is administered via a ZOOM call or a live event)
Step 4: – Complete your FINAL EXAM.
Step 5: – Receive your CHS completion certificate.
Your Final Skills checkoff list “exam” is a little different. We are not offering “open book” online testing…..we are not insisting you write a 25 page Dissertation so you can tell us about something that may be relevant or not.
NOPE- we are all about YOU confidently sharing your knowledge!
Skills Checkoff list Exam ACTION steps:
1) You will notify us at stuff@academyEPIC.com that you are ready to take your final steps to completion. Or call at 573.204.1111 for a live, EPIC person to answer those questions.
2) We will provide a Skills Checkoff list Study Guide AND schedule the Finish line date. The Finish Line date will be where you via the Study Guide directives will Confidently share your knowledge.
3) Show up and WOW us with your knowledge at your designated time.
4) We CELEBRATE with you! Your Certification is sent Via mail….along with EPIC surprises….
Yep…we know its a little different. But, quite frankly we want to KNOW you are CONFIDENT to take action and positively IMPACT the world…not just write a boring paper that none of us want to read!
Investment in CHS $1497.00
$3076 Value… All for only $1497
Delivery Time Frame:
2-week Delivery time frame when paid in full
Week 1 -Enzymes / Cells Salts / Herbology/ Detoxification/ Nutrition / Anatomy & Physiology
Week 2– All 10 Symptoms / Bonus
4-month delivery time with the payment plan
MONTH 1– Nutrition / Anatomy& Physiology/ Cells Salts
MONTH 2– Enzymes / Herbology / Detoxification
MONTH 3– Symptoms 1) Joint Pain 2) Stress/Anxiety 3) Circulation/Heart 4) Energy/Fatigue 5) Blood Sugar Imbalances
MONTH 4– Symptoms 1) Skin Issues 2) Thyroid 3) Headaches 4) Indigestion/GI issues 5) Coughs/Colds/Congestion